Monday, June 02, 2008

Some old pictures

Slowly I'm working my way through a bunch of old photos.

Here's the kids being goofy when trying to make a Christmas card in 2006. They made this face all the time when they were trying to make you laugh.

Here we can see how I've really polluted my kids' minds. We already know that Anna is addicted to Guitar Hero (she's only one song away from becoming a Guitar Hero on easy). Now we see that she's starting to work out the odds in Hold 'Em. I'm trying to get her to take kids money before her competitors even realize the actual value of money.

Lastly, here's Allie and Ben, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Note that Allie does not appear to be pushing him off. In fact, while she'll try to deny it, I think that that is a smile on her face - don't you?

No comments: