The night before, the kids and Aunt Amy went to the Original Rainbow Cone. After Anna dropped hers in the parking lot, both kids ate only the orange sherbet and threw out the other delicious flavors.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Ridge run results
Today I ran the "Ridge Run" in the Beverly neighborhood of Chicago. The run felt pretty warm - and we haven't had much humidity yet in the spring. The start of the race was VERY humid along Longwood with virtually no wind (it's at the bottom of a hill). The neighborhood really welcomed the runners however, lots of people out on the street, even passing out water and having their sprinklers near the street (thank goodness!) Based on the heat, I really don't think I could have done much better at 53:25 (8:36/mile pace). I placed 294th out of a total of 917 runners. Within my division, a respectable 23rd out of 57 runners.

The night before, the kids and Aunt Amy went to the Original Rainbow Cone. After Anna dropped hers in the parking lot, both kids ate only the orange sherbet and threw out the other delicious flavors.
The night before, the kids and Aunt Amy went to the Original Rainbow Cone. After Anna dropped hers in the parking lot, both kids ate only the orange sherbet and threw out the other delicious flavors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment