Kevin Ahlgrim's Blog
This is my site where I post random thoughts that has no relevance to anyone.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Family photo
I'm going through my digital pictures and came across this family photo from the Summer of 2006. Not sure why Anna Kate seems so unhappy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The site babbler...
I'm a professor in central Illinois, married with two teenagers. This site is likely to be a potpourri of stuff that only I care about. Hey - if you want stuff that you care about, make your own site.
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(31)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(4)
Too many!!!
Family photo
Wiki Farms
Google tools
►
February
(1)
Kevin on Twitter
Tweets by @BBQ_n_Beer
No comments:
Post a Comment